- You can check if your device is on our list of supported devices.
- You can look at our information on requesting a device.
- To grab information needed for a bug report, you can setup ADB and then capture a log.
- Then, learn where to report your bug by reading our how-to on reporting bugs.
Contribute to the wiki!
This wiki is powered by Jekyll.
Build for your device!
- Every officially-supported device has a comprehensive set of build instructions. Simply choose your device from our list of supported devices to get started.
We even have a nice list of how-tos, for inquisitive souls.
- To contribute, you’ll need to be able to produce builds for your device. Pick your device from our list of supported devices to get started.
- Once you’re successfully running your own build, you can begin to make your changes. All the apps included in LineageOS can be found in
packages/apps, and core parts of the system can be found in
- Once you’ve finished making your change, simply follow our guide on submitting to Gerrit.
Submit your port!
- If you unofficially maintain a device, and think it’s good enough to go live, follow our instructions on submitting a port. One of our developer relations staff will reach out to you, and we’ll work to get the ball rolling on official builds for your device.
You can view all current pages here.