Submitting a port
Congratulations! After weeks (months?) of hard work, LineageOS is running well on your device! If you’re interested in adding your device to LineageOS’ roster of officially supported devices, we ask that you meet some important prerequisites and then get in touch with our developer relations team.
Your device MUST meet the requirements of our charter - Presented in device support requirements.
Make sure you meet the following requirements:
- Continued support - Ask yourself: “Do I want to provide continuous support?” - LineageOS is not a “submit it and forget it” home. You need to be willing to continue maintaining the device by fixing bugs, applying security updates and eventually improving performance.
Submitting your device
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The email should contain:
- Links to your device, vendor, and kernel trees on GitHub.
- Email addresses of all maintainers, along with either Freenode IRC nicknames or Hangouts addresses. If a team worked on your device, all team members must be listed in the email.
Please be patient once you’ve sent your email. It takes time to review your source code and vendor blobs. If changes are deemed necessary, you’ll receive notice and suggestions for improvement. It will be up to you to implement the changes before resubmitting your work for approval. Keep in mind that not all device port requests are accepted. Developer relations will do their best to inform you of the rationale for their decision, though.
Making your device official
The following steps are necessary to finally make your device an official one:
- Prepare all the info: Add your device to the wiki.
- Make it build: Create a patch for the
hudsonproject on our GitHub org and add your device to the