Update firmware on equuleusBack to the overview
Warning: Make sure to download exact firmware for your model. You can discern your model from Settings > About phone > MIUI version (Eg: In MIUI version V126.96.36.199 SKHMIXM ‘MI’ represents your phone region, which is Global). You can also verify your Xiaomi phone at official site.
Tip: Some devices might have buggy USB support while in bootloader mode, if you see
fastboothanging with no output when using commands such as
fastboot getvar ...,
fastboot flash ...you may have to try a different USB port (preferably a USB Type-A 2.0 one) or use a USB hub.
- Download the required firmware for your model.
- Extract firmware files from zip
unzip -qq miui_*.zip firmware-update/* cd firmware-update
- Power off the device, and boot it into bootloader mode:
- With the device powered off, hold Volume Down + Power. Keep holding both buttons until the word “FASTBOOT” appears on the screen, then release.
- Run the following commands to flash firmware:
fastboot flash abl_ab abl.elf fastboot flash aop_ab aop.img fastboot flash bluetooth bluetooth.img fastboot flash cmnlib_ab cmnlib.img fastboot flash cmnlib64_ab cmnlib64.img fastboot flash devcfg_ab devcfg.img fastboot flash dsp dsp.img fastboot flash hyp_ab hyp.img fastboot flash keymaster_ab keymaster.img fastboot flash logo logo.img fastboot flash modem modem.img fastboot flash qupfw_ab qupfw.img fastboot flash storsec_ab storsec.img fastboot flash tz_ab tz.img fastboot flash xbl_ab xbl.img fastboot flash xbl_config_ab xbl_config.img